Thursday, August 11, 2011

Interview with Jordan Rubin at the Beyond Organic Ranch


Make sure once you SUBCRIBE as an Insider you go to the back office page to watch the video archives where you can find out more details. 


Dear Friends of Beyond Organic Health,

I am asking you to take a moment to listen to my personal friends regarding Beyond Organic and to learn more about becoming an "Insider".   Dr. Jordan Rubin, author of The Maker’s Diet and The Raw Truth, is revolutionizing the way food comes to your table. Beyond Organic was created to produce the best meat, dairy, chocolate and water. Dr. Josh Axe is a leader in the health and wellness movement.

I have chosen to get behind the Beyond Organic movement and share this video with you since I trust both of these people and have the highest respect for them.  In fact, Dr. Axe was one of my angels on earth that was sent to me when my daughter Ellie at 8 years of age was sent home to die. 

After a 2 year fight and a total of 64 rounds of chemotherapy and 30 days of radiation conventional oncology doctors told us "there is nothing more we can do."  Both of these leading men in the nutrition field gave me hope to begin a cancer healing diet for Ellie.  It was the beginning of my learning on how God created organic foods and beverages could be healing to the mind, body and spirit. Unfortunately, it was to late for Ellie. As for 2 years the toxic treatments had broken down her immune system and destroyed her internal organs.  But it is not to late for you and those that you love!

When I went to meet with both Dr. Axe and Jordan Rubin last week in Florida I was inspired to join them to make a difference in launching Beyond Organic whole foods and beverages.  In thanks for all they have done for me and now their mission to help others I gifted them a print of Ellie's painting "Guardian Angel". 



I pray Ellie is watching over this mission to educate the people around the world on Holistic living and Healthcare. PLEASE take the time to watch this video! 


To Learn More

Make sure once you SUBCRIBE as an Insider you go to the back office page to watch the video archives where you can find out more details.

The company does not go public till October, the time and opportunity is now to get in and save you place! Plus, you can join just to receive great information.  Please note, if you begin referring friends now after becoming an insider... You can receive free food and potentially build your own team of people to bring organic products and education to others.  I will help support your efforts :)


Blessing to all that you love in this world,

Amy Potvin
Holistic Life Coach
Faith Health and Healing LLC
amy.potvin@mac.com

Proud Mission Marketer for Beyond Organic Products


“Focused on the mental, physical and spiritual healing and sustaining power the God has in our body”.



No comments:

Post a Comment